Plastic Repellent Paint™ is super easy to apply. The vial comes with a brush top applicator that is used to paint the nozzle or hot block.
- Open your vial of Plastic Repellent Paint™
- Use the brush top applicator in the lid to brush or "paint" a clean nozzle or hot block on which you would like to prevent plastic adhesion
- NOTE: please apply the Plastic Repellent Paint™ at room temperature. NOT at printing temperatures. Application of the Plastic Repellent Paint™ at elevated temperatures will result in its vaporization, and you will need to reapply it after the surface cools down.
- Let the Plastic Repellent Paint™ cure by letting it set for 60-90 seconds.
- Return to business as usual, confident in the knowledge that Plastic Repellent Paint™ has your back, and is fighting off plastic like a ninja.